Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Hearing and Sound

Today Lynfield College came to our school to teach us about sound and our ears
I learn't that washing machines are safe for your ears. I also learn't about decibels a washing machine is only 80 decibels 85 decibels is the limit. If it's over 85 decibels it is not safe to listen to.I Lean't that a rocket launch is 180 decibels and a whisper is 3 decibels. I learn"t that when you have a normal conversation
and the hair sells will stand straight and will look like a M but when someone shouts at you it will be wavy and you can't fix it. These are things you can do if you are near loud noise you can walk away or turn it down or put in some ear plugs or ear muffs.




3 comments:

  1. Kia orana Siaosi you have learnt some interesting facts about hearing today. I like how you gave some good advice for people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Moore for the positive feedback to my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs Moore for the positive feedback to my post.

    ReplyDelete