Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

A style of dance that I didn’t know existed DANCE AROUND THE WORLD


I think this may be the most dangerous dance in the WORLD
- Why I chose this dance?
Because this is a really dangerous dance and its amazing
- What country is this dance from?
I think this is from the country of russia
- What I like about this dance?
How dangerous this is
- What is good about this dance?
The smiles and the perfect timing
- What could be improved about this dance?
I think Nothing I think it I really cool
- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think their acting like dragons and volcanoes and everything fire related
Thanks for watching comment for feedback

2 comments:

  1. Great job Siaosi I really love your video it is very beautiful and dangerous and dangerous is my middle name just joking but great job keep it up Siaosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi siaosi
    i really love the
    video you picked it is amazing
    how they dance with fire
    i also love your blog
    keep up the good work

    Milika

    ReplyDelete